The Career Forum supports young talents entering the professional world and offers companies in the industry a valuable platform for networking and recruiting. This year, we are bringing students, graduates and young professionals together with company representatives, both digitally and at the trade fair.
Digital: Starting in May, the area for the Career Forum will be activated in the E-world Community, E-world's digital platform. As a participant, you can register now free of charge for the E-world Community and directly start networking. You can view the exhibitors' company profiles and get in touch via message and video chat. In June, selected companies will introduce themselves online and present career opportunities. Until the end of July, you can use the digital platform to stay in contact with recruiters.
On site: On June 23, 2022, you can meet the contacts you have made in person at E-world and expand your network. On the third day of the trade fair, the Customer Solutions Forum in Hall 5 will host the Career Forum event. During the live program on stage, current HR topics will be discussed and young professionals will pass on their experiences. Before, during and after the program, you can meet the exhibitors in person at their booths, ask questions and find out about development opportunities.
With the new concept of the Career Forum, the E-world network is available to you as an applicant for a whole three months. Use the E-world Community from May 1 - July 31, 2022 and meet your potential employers in person on June 23, 2022.
23.06.2022, 09:30 - 12:45
5 UnTipps für Deine Profile bei XING, LinkedIn und Co
Berater und Trainer für Employee Branding und Digitales Selbstmarketing,
Young Professional Erfahrungsbericht: „Mein Weg und die ersten Jahre in der Energiewirtschaft“
consistency GmbH & Co. KG
Podiumsdiskussion: „Der Start in den neuen Job: Veränderungen im Onboarding-Prozess durch die Corona-Pandemie“
Kaffeepause + Speed-Dating an den Ständen der Unternehmen
Podiumsdiskussion: „Büro vs. Homeoffice: Wie entwickelt sich die Arbeitswelt bei EVU, Netzbetreiber & Co.?“
Speed-Dating an den Ständen der Unternehmen
Hybrid format - many advantages
Become part of the community, meet potential employers online and get to know them in person at the fair.
Digital contact over 3 months
Expand your network and make new contacts with potential new employers.
1. Registration in the E-world Community, the digital platform of E-world, is required for free participation in the Career Forum.
2. Register here for the Community free of charge. Registration will allow you to participate in the three-month matchmaking process as well as the live event on June 23, 2022.
3. Please add an organization to your profile. As an organization you can, e.g. add the university where you study (or have studied) or a company in which you may already be working.
4. Fill out your profile in the Community as detailed as possible. Tell something about yourself, state your interests and share your aspired goals.
5. Join the group "Career Forum 2022" in the Community. You can find it in the navigation on the left under the "Groups" tab.
6. After your registration in the group has been confirmed, you are ready to start!